Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cheat Day Four

As you might have just read, I took away a few calories from the diet today (see here). This change will be - as I explained in one of my previous entries - accompanied by cheat day number four. I personally see the day before going even lower on the calorie intake as a good opportunity to stuff myself with some awesomely delicious items. Which brings me to today's dietary deviation of doom: A bag of candy!

Some of my favorite candy - soon to be devoured!

Just as when I had the pizza a few weeks ago, there's no real nutritional information to get hold of. That is, unless I'd look up the nutritional information for each and every piece of candy in my bag, weigh it, and then sum up all the calories - which is more than I'm willing to do. Instead, I'm assuming chocolate candy contains about 550 calories per 100 grams, and gummy candy about 360 calories per 100 grams. Through that assumption, I'm doing a rough estimate and setting my bag-of-candy weight limit at 250 grams (8.8 oz). This should - according to my awesome calculations - put me roughly at my 1000 calories limit.

In the usual manner, I tend to have a general idea about as to why I've chosen this particular day as my cheat day. I've already given one good reason further up in this entry, but, adding to that, I'm also taking my girlfriend to the movies tonight. We'll be watching Avengers in 3D. Now, if that's not a reason to stuff my face with calorie rich treats, I don't know what is. Oh, and the fact that this was quad day too doesn't really hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment