Thursday, May 31, 2012

Training Day Sixty Six

With yesterday's workout in my mind I had a pretty good feeling as I went to the gym today. The day has been relaxed and I've not stressed in any way - which is something that was reflected in my performance.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 5x8 Horizontal leg curls
- 3x12 Stiff-legged deadlifts
- 3x8 Stiff-legged cable deadlifts
- 3x8 Seated leg curl machine
- 5x8 Triceps cable pushdowns (Horizontal bar)
- 3x12 Incline bench french press (EZ-bar)
- 3x8 Dips machine

Triceps pic taken prior to heading to my workout.

Can't say anything was wrong with today's workout, but it wasn't perfect either. The hamstrings part was a bit dodgy, but the triceps part worked out pretty neatly. Tomorrow I'm heading to Gothenburg to attend some festivities. Hence, all training related entries will be postponed until I arrive back home on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment