Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Training Day Forty Five

Warm summer weather, ice-cold beverages, a nice tan, a walk on the beach. Sounds lovely? How about a laptop, some hardcore studying and a back workout? Because while the sun is baking those who are out enjoying the warm weather, I'm stuck inside with my computer. Then again, I am a nerd of sort, so I'm not really complaining.

Today's back, trapz and forearms workout:
- 5x8 Barbell bent over row
- 3x8 Dumbbell bent over row
- 3x12 Seated cable row (wide grip)
- 4x12 Dumbbell shrugs
- 4x20 Standing behind back supinated barbell wrist curls (10 sec rest between sets)
- 4x12 Barbell reverse curl


Back pic taken with the mobile cam after my workout

Some find motivation to work out in a warm sunny weather, others find a reason not to. I personally enjoy a warm day at the gym, and have no trouble motivating myself to work harder in the heat. Today was no different, although, I did feel the energy supply drain pretty quickly. The trapz workout wasn't that thorough, however, the back workout was.

No comments:

Post a Comment