Sunday, May 13, 2012

Training Day Fifty Three

It's been a fairly warm day today, and our apartment seems to suffer from this by making things real sweaty. Combine that with a fair bit of indoor studying and you have yourself a not-so-pleasant situation. That's why today's visit to the gym was a highly anticipated event. Feels good to sweat for all the right reasons!

Today's quad workout:
- 5x8 Squats
- 3x12 Leg press machine
- 2x12 1x9 Leg extensions (One leg at a time)

Quad pic taken prior to heading to the gym.

I'm not sure if I'm running low on energy, or if it's just the fact that I've entered squats into my workout that made me feel like I was completely drained today. To be honest, I felt kind of off even as I started doing the warm-up sets. In any case, the legs got a good beating and I'm eagerly looking forward to tonight's cheat meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment