Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Training Day Fifty

It's been an exciting day as I've just recently started conducting my experiments at the University. I'm right now studying the human memory and it's relation to memory cues. Conducting any kind of experiment is - to say the least - time consuming. On top of that, you have to suite your schedule to when people have time to participate, and not the other way around. Hence, I've spent the entire day at the University rigging my experiment and trying to get people (who aren't already booked) to participate. Due to this, I had a long day in front of me before I could finally hit the gym. Afterwards I was booked for a gym instruction and ended up eating lunch in my car straight after that. In any case, here's today's workout!

Today's back, forearms and trapz workout:
- 5x6 Lat pulldowns
- 2x4 1x3 Chins (supinated grip)
- 3x12 Cable row machine
- 3x12 Bent over cable pullover
- 5x12 Supinated barbell wrist curls
- 3x12 Reverse barbell biceps curl
- 4x12 Dumbbell shrugs
- 3x12 Barbell upright row

Lat spread pic taken at home after my workout.

I was actually surprised by the intensity I was able to keep during my workout considering how tired I was when I arrived at the gym. The weights felt light and the movement was controlled. The only part that didn't end up that thorough was trapz.

No comments:

Post a Comment