Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Training Day Sixty Four

Yet another day at the gym and the first one since cheat day number seven. You'd think a bag of potato chips would set the biceps on fire. But, with my current cold adding to the equation the situation got a bit more complicated.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 4x8 1x5 3x12 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 1x12 1x9 1x8 Seated chest press machine
- 3x12 Chest fly machine
- 4x8 Standing bent over cable biceps concentration curl
- 6x8 Seated concentration curl
- 3x12 Standing biceps curl with EZ-bar (Partial reps)

Side chest pic taken at the gym after my workout.

I was hoping for a slightly better workout today since I've just had a cheat day and a resting day prior to this workout. However, the cold is still making it's mark, so this was yet again more about having fun rather than performing. I'll have to keep holding back until I'm good and healthy again. That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment