Saturday, May 12, 2012

Training Day Fifty Two

Had an earlier workout than expected today. Started this morning with two gym instructions, upon which I decide to do my own workout straight afterwards. I need to keep things neat, tidy and effective now that I got a lot of things revolving around me.

Today's delts and calves workout:
- 5x8 3x12 Calf raise machine
- 4x12 Calf raises (Smith machine)
- 3x20 Standing calf raises
- 5x5 Seated shoulder press (Smith machine)
- 3x8 Dumbbell front delt raise
- 3x8 Dumbbell lateral delt raise
- 3x8 One arm dumbbell lateral delt raise
- 3x8 Bent over one arm dumbbell rear delt raise
- 3x12 Reverse fly machine

Calves pic taken at home after my workout.

I decided half-way through my calf workout that I was going to give them a good pounding. Ended up with 15 sets, where the last three were done with a fairly high amount of repetitions. Hopefully this kind of work will eventually pay off - especially since my calves are in the "need-to-grow-category".

No comments:

Post a Comment