Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Training Day Sixty Five

I've been completely exhausted all day. At work I struggled to keep myself focused and things didn't look all too bright as I was about to head to the gym afterwards. However, things turned out to be quite the opposite of what was expected.

Today's back, trapz and forearms workout:
- 5x6 Cable row machine
- 6x8 Row machine
- 5x12 Good-mornings
- 5x8 Standing dumbbell shrugs
- 5x12 Standing supinated barbell wrist curls
- 3x12 Standing reverse barbell biceps curl

Back double biceps pic taken this morning.

I've been struggling with the cold the last couple of workouts, and, as I've just previously described, today's energy supply was at rock bottom. Needless to say I was rather surprised when the workout turned out to be pretty intense. The weights were pretty heavy and the focus was definitely there. Muscles were targeted perfectly and intensity lasted throughout the workout. Seems like I might be heading back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment