Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Training Day Fifty Four

It's been yet another long day of studying, working and training. I really shouldn't be complaining though, because a) I'm studying something that I thoroughly enjoy and b) today's workout was biceps and chest!

Today's bichest workout:
- 5x12 Bench press
- 2x12 1x9 Incline chest press machine
- 2x12 1x10 Incline bench cable flyes
- 3x12 1x10 Bent over dumbbell concentration curl
- 2x8 1x12 Dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x12 Overhead biceps cable curl

Side chest pic taken at work just before heading off to the gym.

A long time ago I said to myself that I would train light as far as biceps are concerned. Adding to that I also said that I'd keep the reps at about 12. I said this because I felt that it was the way for me to get the most out of my biceps workout. Now, why I'm not able to stick to that very simple concept I'm not sure. Today, I actually did stick to this concept and I had myself an amazing workout as a result of it - just as I did back when I had my first epiphany. What I need to do from now on is to to keep convincing myself that sticking to this awesome biceps plan is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment