Monday, May 7, 2012

Going through the old stuff

Memories, memories, memories... In times of strict dieting it's nice to be reminded of what's ahead and what could be accomplished with a lot of hard work. Today, I went through some old pictures, taken with my mobile cam prior to hitting my "end date", which was 25:th of Juli 2011. As many of you have seen, I had some great pictures taken that day, with a much more professional cam (see here). So, here's a bunch of not so professional looking pictures taken at the gym 7 days before I stopped cutting. Enjoy!

Side chest

One more side chest

Triceps pose

Front pose

Crab

Back double biceps

Back lat spread

Looking at the pictures brings back a lot of memories. Adding to that, they also remind me of how much harder I need to get in order to get to where I used to be. Hopefully, this time, I can do it with a bit more finesse and avoid getting the "all too skinny look".

No comments:

Post a Comment