Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cheat Day Three

I know what you're thinking: What the fudge! Now he's having his cheat day one day early again?! And yes, you are correct, but as usual I have a bunch of awesome excuses. 1. my diet is going really well, so it won't really be much of a set-back 2. I've just spent the entire day at the mall, so I could use a bit of extra calories. 3. tomorrow is quad day, and I'll be doing a morning workout, so I could use the boost. 4. I'm all out of excuses and I happen to love my cheat day very much. In any case, here's today's awesome belly booster: Chocolate!

The bars from left to right: Japp, Mars, Snickers, Kinder Maxi - Hom nom nom!

Now let's get down to the nitty fudgy. Unlike last weeks pizza, I actually have control over how many extra calories I'll be adding. Each bar contains: Japp (2x135 kcal), Mars (228 kcal), Snickers (287 kcal), Kinder Maxi (2x118 kcal). That gives me a total of 1021 calories. And yes, I know that exceeds my cheat day limit of a 1000 calories by 21 calories - so shoot me!

In the usual manner, this evening's cheat fest will feature some kind of movie. If it'll be a continuation of the previous cheat day's Van Damme movies is yet uncertain. I'm sure it'll end well no matter what my girlfriend and I decide upon... as long as I'm getting my treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment