Monday, April 30, 2012

Training Day Forty Four

Long day at the University today. I'm currently in the process of conducting an experiment and there's lots of planning to be done. That very fact resulted in me staying late with my supervisor, which led to me doing my workout at the University gym in order to save some time.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 4x8 1x6-1x6 Incline dumbbell chest press (two last sets were dropsets)
- 3x12 Incline dumbbell chest flyes
- 3x12 Standing chest flyes
- 4x8 Standing barbell biceps curl
- 3x8 Standing cable biceps curl
- 3x8 Standing alternate dumbbell biceps curl

Flashy pic taken at home after my workout.

Due to being pressed for time (from staying late at the University and from having to get home to tonight's festivities), I had to cut things short. On top of that the gym was new to me and it did lack a few of my preferred machines. Because of this the exercises revolved around things that weren't occupied. Lots of pump exercises for chest, but a pretty solid workout for biceps.

No comments:

Post a Comment