Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Training Day Twenty Four

A weekly favorite - biceps and chest - is done. So, without any further delay, let's get down to it and reveal what was done during today's workout!

List of awesomeness:
- 5x8 Dumbbell chest press
- 3x12 Bench press
- 3x12 Cable chest flyes
- 3x8 Alternate dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x12 Cable biceps curl

Didn't take any pictures at the gym so here's my biceps all flexed up instead.

Biceps from when I stopped cutting back in July 2011. I'm currently dieting
my way back to this form yet again - one step at a time - slow and steady.

Let's be honest, you can't go wrong with biceps and chest. And even if you do, you still enjoy it. On a more serious note, I did, however, target my pecs real good during this workout. It's a muscle group that tends to grow rather poorly on me, but it seems as if I've been doing something right lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment