Thursday, April 19, 2012

Training Day Thirty Six

Long day at the university today, which was accompanied by a triceps and hamstring workout. I've noticed that my peculiar knee problem seems to be affected by training the hamstrings.

Today's triceps tormenting workout (feat. hamstrings):
- 5x8 Horizontal leg curls
- 3x12 Seated leg curls
- 4x12 1x5 Lying EZ-bar triceps extensions
- 3x8 Triceps v-bar pushdowns

Last exercise for the evening - triceps pushdowns with a v-bar.

Opposite to the hamstrings, the triceps were good and ready for a beating. Didn't have to hold back in any way during that part of my workout. However, I did cut it short due to being pressed for time.

Hopefully this workout won't affect my knee in any negative manner. I'll take it easy during my leg sessions for now, and adding to that I'll also do cardio in form of seated bicycle instead of long walks (which seems to worsen my knee condition).

No comments:

Post a Comment