Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cheat Day Two

Yes, I know I'm one day early, but there are three "good" reasons for this: 1. Cheat day is much more fitting for a Sunday rather than a Monday, so I'm merely resetting the interval here. 2. I am feeling rather low on energy right now, and today is quad day - which is a perfect opportunity. 3. I've got a busy week ahead of me, so I'd rather enjoy my cheat day while things are still calm (and give the body an extra boost at the same time). Now that I've got all my excuses out of the system, let's reveal what today's naughty diet deviation is all about: Pizza!

Topping: Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Ham, Kebab and Garlic Sauce

Since I'm ordering a pizza, I can't really get hold of the nutritional information. That means that I'm just guessing here, but, I'm assuming that my pizza contains somewhere between 1100 - 1500 calories. The meal I'll be scrapping from my diet is at 551 calories. So that puts me at a rough 600-1000 calorie bonus for the day (1000 is the limit I've set).

With tonight's pizza I'll also continue on indulging in yesterday's 80's action movie cravings. Last night featured the old Van Damme movie Lionheart. In continuation to this, my girlfriend and I will be watching Universal Soldier tonight. Due to bad research on my part, I've now realized that this is in fact an early 90's movie. Lesson learned!

Got an 80's action movie to recommend?
Post it below this entry or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment