Saturday, April 14, 2012

Training Day Thirty Two

Today was delts and calves and that's always a workout to look forward to. Had a really busy day prior to hitting the gym, so I was worried that it'd take a toll on my performance - it didn't.

Today's delt and calf workout:
- 5x5 Dumbbell shoulder press
- 3x8 Lateral dumbbell raises
- 3x8 Standing one arm bent over dumbbell reverse fly
- 2x8 Behind the neck shoulder press smith machine
- 2x12 Upright barbell row
- 3x25 Standing calf raises
- 4x14 Calf raises in squat machine

Had my girlfriend snap a few shots while I was working out - here's one!

This was a good workout. I started out heavy, trying to do the weights I was doing before the operation. Wasn't successful, but it wasn't far from it either. Felt continuously that I had a lot to give today, even though I've been up and running a lot before hitting the gym.

Also, I did cut some carbohydrates out of my diet today. My whole grain pasta is now completely scrapped from each meal, which brings me down 137 calories. An updated diet plan will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment