Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Training Day Twenty Nine

And so it's at an end - this weeks biceps and chest workout. It was done with high intensity, short breaks and resulted in a good pump and some definite failures.

Chest and Biceps bulging workout for today:
- 5x5 Bench press
- 2x12 1x8 Incline chest press machine
- 2x12 1x7 Chest fly machine
- 2x12 Biceps curl machine
- 3x8 Hammer curls
- 1x5 2x8 One arm dumbbell preacher curl

Yet again I took no pics at the gym - so a side chest pose will do for today.

Tried to keep the intensity high today. Did a moderately slow countdown from ten to zero between each set, which resulted in me not reaching maximum amount of reps each time. I'm not really worried about it as I'm trying to strain the muscles to the max - which can be done no matter if I hit 5 or 10 reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment