Thursday, April 12, 2012

Training Day Thirty One

Today's triceps and hamstrings workout was indeed a good one. No issues with the exercises other than having to lower the weight due to not reaching my specific number of reps. I'm currently trying to push my boundaries as a response to previously being forced to hold back (due to my unfortunate circumstances).

Today's posterior workout:
- 2x8 One-legged horizontal leg curls
- 4x8 Horizontal leg curls
- 3x8 Seated leg curls
- 3x12 Cable v-bar pushdowns
- 1x7 2x4 Seated overhead dumbbell triceps extension
- 1x12 2x8 Dumbbell triceps extensions

Yet another posing pic from when arriving at home instead of at the gym.

In opposite to yesterday's workout - where I felt that I held back - today's was instead a much more focused one. The Seated overhead dumbbell triceps extensions where especially tough and I had to push through to not reach failure early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment