Sunday, April 29, 2012

Training Day Forty Three

First of all, yesterday's cheat day was a downer. I've not been eating chocolate bars for a long time, so I had a lot of suppressed chocolate cravings brewing inside of me. Half way through my chocolate munching episode I started getting sick of it. However, I'm not a quitter, so every single piece - except maybe a few centimeters (that ended up with my girlfriend) - was consumed before the first movie was over. I guess I'll just have to see it as a bonus for today's workout, which was quads.

Today's post-cheat-day-workout:
- 7x12 Leg press machine
- 5x15 Leg extensions machine

Quad pic taken at home after my workout.

I'm not sure how much of today's energy I can give the chocolate bars credit for, but I'm guessing it's a rep or two. In any case, today's workout was heavy and I really pushed myself to reach further than I normally do. This, of course, resulted in me hardly being able to walk afterwards. Bad cheat day, good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment