Friday, April 27, 2012

Training Day Forty Two

My diet is going rather well right now. I'm feeling great, I'm keeping myself fairly satisfied between meals and I can keep the intensity at the gym fairly high without burning myself out. It was with that very feeling - and a metal-crammed Mp3 player - I entered the gym for today's delts and calves workout.

Today's metal-crammed workout:
- 25x3 Standing calf raises
- 8x4 Calf raise machine
- 25x2 Standing calf raises
- 5x5 Dumbbell shoulder press
- 3x8 Dumbbell lateral delt raises
- 3x8 Reverse fly machine
- 2x8 Dumbbell front delt raises
- 2x8 Dumbbell lateral delt raises
- 2x8 Seated bent over dumbbell rear delt raises

Shoulder pic taken with my mobile cam this morning.

There wasn't anything wrong with today's performance other than me noticing that I'm not - strength wise - where I was prior to the operation. I guess that's what's to be expected, since I've not been able to train properly for quite some time up until today. Adding to that, I'm also cutting right now, so I can't really say that I'm aiming towards increasing my rep count in any way. However, in relation to my observable progress, I'm more than happy with where things are heading right now. My form is getting better and I'm feeling good while moving towards my new and improved body.

No comments:

Post a Comment