Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cheat Day Fifteen

Today I had my brother and his wife over for dinner. But, instead of cooking something we decided on ordering out. Now, since they were much more experienced with the restaurants around here, they got to decide where we should order our food. That decision ended up with a Thai food restaurant. Basically they bough a bunch of meals and we put them up at our house as a buffet of sort. But, before all this went down, my girlfriend and I had a little mini-cheat day of our own. I started the morning by eating my usual breakfast. After that I went to the mall and got myself my favorite Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (Chocolate Fudge Brownie). On the way home I did a detour to McDonalds and got my girlfriend some breakfast, which I brought home. While I did all this, my girlfriend was at home getting a nice and warm bath ready for us (and some lit candles). Once I got home, we both slid down into the bath and enjoyed our morning meals.

Mini-cheat day this very morning. I had the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.

Thai food brought home in the evening for a home made buffet.

Since this cheat day was divided in two, there are two meals to account for. This morning's Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie contained 1050 calories. Now, the "home made" buffet on the other hand is just pure guessing on my part. I'll put my plates at a total of somewhere around 1500 calories. Both of these meals give me a total of 2550 calories. I did, however, take away one of the usual meals for the day (containing 551 calories) and exchange the other one with a couple of protein drinks. This change gives me a minus of 662 calories. If my calculations are correct, this puts me at a total of 1888 extra calories for the day.

Tonight's entertainment was spent with my brother, his wife and my girlfriend. The movie for the evening was Horrible Bosses (awesome movie by the way). Feels good to be on a cheat day. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment