Friday, July 6, 2012

Training Day Ninety Two

This has not been a good day as far as energy and strength is concerned. My girlfriend and I have been out sightseeing, and my mood has been rather low. Heading towards the gym felt like a long drive and I didn't really think things would change when arriving - even though today is a favorite workout of mine.

Today's calves and delts workout:
- 6x12 Standing calf raises (On plank)
- 6x12 Standing calf raises (Smith machine - on Plank)
- 3x8 Seated calf raises (10 sec rest between sets)
- 4x8 1x7 Behind-the-neck shoulder press
- 3x8 Front dumbbell delt raise
- 3x8 Lateral dumbbell delt raise
- 3x8 Bent over reverse dumbbell fly

Front pic taken at home prior to heading to my workout.

I was surprised to find out that things were actually quite the opposite of what the day had to offer prior to heading towards the gym. The energy was pretty decent and the weights were fairly heavy. To be honest, I had a pretty good workout and I felt rather rejuvenated after leaving the gym and heading home. This is an awesome example of how much I love what I do. No matter how poor of a day I've had, how tired I am, or how disgustingly warm the gym is, I still love being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment