Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cheat Day Twelve

For those of you who read my training day entry earlier, you know that today was spent with my girl at the hospital. That meant that today's cheat day had to be practical rather than what I really wanted. Bringing a pizza to the unit she was in didn't really seem fitting, and, I didn't really have time to think things through. Hence, I went with a safe bet: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

A practical choice this time, rather than what I was craving...

This is the third time I'm having this for my cheat day so I really should know the calories contained by now. In any case, this little bucket is filled with exactly 1050 calories and I intended on enjoying them all.

As for tonight's entertainment, we had to spent the evening at the hospital in a section that didn't have any TV. On top of that, the staff were not able to supply us with a wireless Internet connection due to it being a weekend. Hence, we spent the evening sitting outside as well as in her room (which she shared with another lady). Not the best of cheat days, but at least I got to spend it with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment