Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cheat Day Thirteen

During my first journey I didn't really have any cheat days until the very end. They were, however, not as well-planned as they are now. Back then, some cheat days meant all-you-can-eat, while others meant doing things in moderation. During this journey all the cheat days have been set at an approximate 1000 calories bonus. This cheat day, it's time to blow that limit and go all-in. Hence, today's cheat day is a buffet as well as a Ben & Jerry's ice cream. For those of you who read the site, you probably think this will be a Chocolate Fudge Brownie. But, after visiting the Ben & Jerry's wagon yesterday, I got a taste of cookie dough (see facebook page), and now I'm aiming for the Half Baked one. The reason for this cheat day and the amount of food is because I'm more than craving a huge reward. My girlfriend and I have had a really hard time lately. Adding the strain of the diet to the equation, I'm in definite need of a big plate of food - plain and simple.

Buffet plate number One.

Buffet plate number Two.

Buffet plate number Three.

Buffet plate number Four.

Evening desert - Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream

Now, there's no telling how much extra calories I ate at the buffet, but I did scrap the meal that was supposed to be consumed around that time. Furthermore I'm also scrapping a protein drink for the day. That gives me an extra 628 calories to play with. All in all, I'd say I had a 1500 - 2000 calorie bonus at that buffet. In the evening I'm enjoying my Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, which I know for a fact contains 1100 calories. In total, this gives me - and I'm completely guessing here - an extra 3000 calories today. Take away the meals I've scrapped, and I end up at roughly a 2400 calorie bonus. Not bad!

The entertainment for the day has been a trip to the mall where we ate the buffet. But, it doesn't stop there. The Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream will be devoured tonight during a movie. What that movie will be, is yet uncertain, but, I'm in for a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment