Monday, July 30, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Nine

A long week of work is at its end and that means I got tomorrow off. What better way to celebrate that than by having a chest and biceps workout? And as if that's not enough, today is cheat day!

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 4x8 1x6 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 4x8 Seated chest press machine
- 3x12 Bent-over cable chest flyes
- 4x8 Standing dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x8 Cable machine alternate biceps curl
- 3x8 Partial barbell biceps curl (EZ-bar)

Side chest pic taken at home after work and prior to my workout.

Today's workout was pure bliss. Everything felt right. The energy was there and I had no problems pulling through most of the sets without feeling absolutely exhausted. I'm not using any incredibly heavy weights, but I'm doing pretty well considering how far into the diet I am. It's been an awesome day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment