Monday, July 23, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Four

This day has been rather pleasant. Work was good, not really stressed out or anything, just plain and simple. Coming home was relaxed, got to sit back for a little bit, not to mention that my favorite magazine was in the mail box. Basically, I had a calm and relaxed day before heading to the gym.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x8 Flat bench press
- 3x8 Flat chest press machine
- 4x12 Bent-over cable chest flyes
- 3x12 Scott curls (EZ-bar)
- 3x5 Decline seated dumbbell biceps curls
- 3x12 Overhead cable biceps curls

Side chest pic taken at the gym during my workout.

Things were calm and relaxed at home and that's basically what they were at the gym as well. Had a good workout were I did what I was supposed to without any hassle. Got a good pump and they veins were showing pretty well - most likely due to last night's buffet. Best workout of the week is at its end!

No comments:

Post a Comment