Sunday, July 29, 2012

Training Day One Hundred Eight

This was the only morning I got to sleep in this week, but unfortunately those plans went out the window. The gym where I instruct was in for a big cleaning. That meant that my girlfriend and I had to get up early in order to be there on time. Once the cleaning was done it was time for a quads and abs workout before I got to head of to work. Since today includes so many obligations, the cheat day will be postponed until tomorrow.

Today's quads and abs workout:
- 8x8 Leg extension machine
- 4x8 Squats
- 4x8 Alternate leg extension machine (One leg at a time)
- 3x12 Ab side crunches on slight incline bench
- 3x12 Ab crunches on slight incline bench
- 3x12 Leg raises on bench

Quads pic taken at the gym before starting my workout.

To be honest, I feel more alert than ever. I'm constantly surprised by the flow and energy I'm able to pull out of me while being at the gym. Don't get me wrong, I am tired nowadays, but not as tired as you'd think I'd be. Especially considering the calories I'm getting and the amount of physical activity that I'm doing. The abs portion of the workout was rather laid back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment