Thursday, July 5, 2012

Training Day Ninety One

This is my last work day of the week and I celebrate that by putting a big juicy stake on the grill. But first, hamstrings and triceps are on the menu.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 3x8 One-legged seated leg curl
- 6x8 Seated leg curl
- 2x12 Standing leg curls using leg extension machine
- 4x12 Stiff-legged deadlifts
- 6x8 Triceps cable pushdowns (Horizontal bar)
- 1x10 2x8 Dips
- 1x8 1x6 Overhead dumbbell triceps extension

Triceps pic taken after my workout.

Today's hamstrings workout was in fact exceptionally good. The single reason for this was due to me being able to push myself further than usually, and especially during stiff-legged deadlifts. The triceps part had to suffer a bit due to this, since the energy supply was rather drained. But then again, this was probably the only time I had a better hamstrings workout than a triceps one.

No comments:

Post a Comment