Monday, July 9, 2012

Training Day Ninety Four

I had much higher hopes for today's workout considering how yesterday ended up. Started the morning with eating my breakfast before I went off to Halmstad where the doctors would do some blood tests on my girlfriend. After that it was time for the gym. I took the usual 10 g of BCAA before going in. Much better idea than the giant buffet I had yesterday - even though the buffet was more enjoyable.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 8x8 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 3x12 Seated chest press machine
- 4x12 Standing bent-over cable chest flyes
- 3x5 Dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x12 Barbell biceps curl (EZ-bar)
- 3x8 Dumbbell concentration curl

Side chest pic taken at home after my workout.

Had a good workout today as far as chest was concerned. The biceps part was initially a bit dodgy during the dumbbell curls, but, other than that, things went smooth. Right now, it's time to get some food and pack the lunch boxes before I head off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment