Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tanning - Avoiding the skeleton look

This past Wednesday I actually went to the gym and had my first session on the tanning bed, and today it was time for round two. Last summer when I made my first journey, I wasn't really concerned with getting a tan until perhaps the very end. The reason for it wasn't really because I wanted to look good, it was merely to avoid looking like a walking skeleton.

Pic from august last summer (2011) where I was looking rather worn out.

Once you get far enough into the diet, you tend to start looking worn out - some wear it better than others. As for myself, I tend to get a pretty emaciated look. Mostly it's due to my eyes looking like they've sunk in. Quite frankly, I start looking like a skeleton. Now, the last thing I need on top of that is looking pale, which just pretty much seals the deal.

This baby will help me twice a week. Thank you Tanning Bed!

So, due to the fact that this summer hasn't been the most sun-filled one, and because I'm working most of it, I've decided to get my ass to the tanning bed at least twice a week. All in hopes of avoiding last summer's skeleton look.

No comments:

Post a Comment