Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheat Day Sixteen

As I hinted in today's training entry, it's been a long work week. Therefore, today's cheat day has been highly anticipated. For some weird reason I seem to include a Ben & Jerry's Ice cream in every cheat day, and this time it's no different. Adding to that I also decided to add my favorite pizza to the equation. Everything adding up to one awesome cheat day.

A Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and a pizza with
Tomato Sauce, Ham, Kebab, Cheese and Garlic Sauce.

Instead of being incredibly thorough I'll do a rough estimation on how many calories today's cheat day contains. The Ben & Jerry's ice cream I know for a fact contains 1050 calories. The pizza I'm estimating at about 1500 calories. Take away one meal at about 350 calories and we end up at a total of 2200 calories.

As far as entertainment goes, this very evening will be spent with solely my girlfriend - no company allowed. We'll be going through a couple of movies and just enjoy our free time. Life is pretty damn good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment