Monday, July 16, 2012

Training Day Ninety Nine

It's exhausting to have a cheat day. I was so full of food when I went to bed yesterday that I woke up this morning still feeling full. My hopes were that today's workout would be positively affected by yesterday's extra carb intake.

Today's chest and biceps workout:
- 5x5 Bench press
- 3x12 Incline dumbbell chest press
- 3x12 Bent-over cable flyes
- 3x8 Barbell biceps curl (Super EZ-curl bar)
- 3x5 Dumbbell biceps curl
- 3x12 Concentration curl machine

Front double biceps pic taken at the gym during my workout.

Those carbs knew where they were heading! The intensity, the focus, the pump - everything was perfect during today's workout. I felt that I had lots to give and that the muscles got more than they bargained for. God, I love post-cheat day workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment