Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cheat Day Fourteen

Had a pretty good leg workout today which was done straight after work. This week I'll be working pretty much every day. If I'm not at one place, it's the other. Therefore I've set my head on building up a nice and neat little supply of food for me to devour. Tonight's diet deviation is: Pizza and a bag of candy!

Topping: Tomato Sauce, Ham, Kebab, Cheese and Garlic Sauce.

All kinds of favorite candy in one delightful bag.

Since I'm quite often cheating with food that doesn't contain any nutritional facts I have to yet again guess. My estimation is that the pizza puts me around 1500 calories. The bag of candy is probably around 1000 calories. Hence, the total extra is 2500 calories - give or take 200 calories.

Since it's an early morning tomorrow there's not much time for evening entertainment. Most likely it's whatever on TV that'll have to do. Not that I really care - I'm just in it for the treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment