Thursday, July 19, 2012

Training Day One Hundred One

Will be working evening today so I had to get my ass to the gym prior to that. Woke up, ate my regular breakfast and had a few hours of kicking back before I headed off to the gym.

Today's hamstrings and triceps workout:
- 5x8 Stiff-legged deadlifts (Smith machine)
- 6x8 Seated leg curl
- 5x8 Triceps cable pushdown (V-bar)
- 3x8 Barbell lying tricep extensions
- 3x8 Triceps cable pushdown (Rope)
- 3x8 3x8 3x8 Triceps cable pushdown (Rope - Drop sets)

Triceps pic taken this morning prior to working out.

Since I'm working the evening, which means I'll be doing a lot of walking, I don't want to blow my hamstrings completely. Hence, today's hamstring part was done with moderate strain. The triceps, however, got a real good beating and I even added some drop-sets in the end to squeeze the last ounce out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment